aprox. €600 (UE members)/€740(not UE members)
About the University
The mission of the Industrial Campus will be articulated through the training of professionals for the exercise of activities related to the naval and industrial fields, Research and Development based on the knowledge that is produced on campus. This knowledge is valued through an effective transfer of science to the business environment, as a result of the close interrelationship that exists.
The Industrial Campus is configured as a reference campus and recognized nationally and internationally in the context of the European Atlantic Arc, with its own identity visible and clearly specialized in the industrial field in both naval and oceanic and other industrial fields and closely linked to economic potential. of its area of influence.
A campus closely related to the industrial environment in which there is an effective valorisation of research and innovation and which allows an active transfer of knowledge with the industrial world.
The Campus of Ferrol is located in the third urban concentration of Galicia among the 67 tree species of the Esteiro botanical garden, some in rehabilitated buildings that conformed the old Marina Hospital of Ferrol and others in new buildings.
Located very close to the Campus are the Pantín and Doniños beaches, ideal to practice surf and water sports in general. The Cultural University Center of Esteiro hosts the cultural offer of the Campus, both the courses and workshops (art, theatre, music, photography…), and the cinema cycles or exhibitions.
University life in Ferrol is an accumulation of experiences. Discover them on the Ferrol Industrial Campus!
About the program
If you aim to commit to the ethical perspective and values that the fashion industry and its firms must rest upon, this Fashion Industry Management programme from University of A Coruña is for you.
Value chain – Studies are focused on expanding students knowledge and acquiring skills in the value chain of the fashion industry.
A global perspective of fashion sector – Degree will address issues related to design, management, process engineering, information systems and sustainability with the aim of specializing future professionals who manage companies in the fashion sector in continuous growth.
English certification – An official certification of English level B1 will be necessary to join degree.
Collaboration with fashion companies – Internships in fashion companies both national and international will be performed to complete the degree.
Study programme competences
- To acquire basic knowledge of the management of a textile/fashion firm at a strategic, operational and functional level
- To know the aspects of the environment that shape the evolution of the fashion industry and its firms, with particular focus on the impact of economic and legal trends
- To develop competencies for interpersonal relations and interaction with external and internal stakeholders (customers, suppliers, media, partners…)
- To master the fundamentals of design in general and fashion design in particular, and to frame them in their historical context, both specific and general
- To develop the necessary skills to generate creative and innovative ideas
- To know and to know how to use the necessary tools to implement, conceptualize and launch collections
- To know the reality and social conditions that influence fashion, with a perspective of its historical development
- To be able to design and implement efficient marketing strategies from knowledge of the social environment, with a focus on communication and distribution: messages, media, channels, customer relationships, etc.
- To master the logistics process of a fashion firm from a global perspective, from procurement to manufacturing and transportation, with a special focus on the typical textile industry processes: selection of materials and fabrics, patternmaking, manufacturing, etc.
We are a campus specialised in smart industry and advanced manufacturing strongly connected with the companies of the sector both in actions to orient educative programs or in R&D collaborations.
We promoting the transfer of our knowledge, in industrial robotics, materials, naval and offshore engineering, industrial management, optimisation of industrial processes and product development, to the productive sector.
We collaborate with other universities on educational and applied research projects, usually by applying for international funding calls, but also sharing new educational programs.
Get started today!
Fill in the form to request more information about tuition fees, course details and more.